By using the Crush.pics web site, Crush.pics API (Application Programming Interface - "API") or any applications or services (together, the "Service"), of Space Squirrel Ltd. ("Space Squirrel", "we", "our" or "us"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms of service ("Terms of
Service"). These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service, do not access or use the Service.
You expressly understand and agree that Space Squirrel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Space Squirrel has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Service or third-party products that access data via the Service.
A. Account Terms
1. You may use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws, rules and regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
2. You must be a human. Accounts created through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and secret.
B. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable
2. You may upgrade or downgrade in plan level at any time.
3. Upgrade & downgrade in plan level will occur immediately. Prorated credits and charges will be applied to account to ensure proper billing
C. Account Deletion
Once you delete an account, we will remove all Account Data and all uploaded Content will be deleted. Sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. For example, when we processes a payment for you, we'll retain this data for longer periods of time as required for tax or accounting purposes.
D. Service Cancellation
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the billing period and after that you will not be charged again.
E. Crush.pics API
When you use the Crush.pics API you can optimize your images in two ways - by providing a URL of the image you want to optimize or by uploading an image file directly to Crush.pics API. Either way, access to those images is available only to you – you have your API credentials. We do not store images optimized by Crush.pics API – they are available on our servers for 12 hours only, so you (and only you) can download them and use them in any way you want.
F. General Conditions
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. You understand that Space Squirrel uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
3. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
5. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other content of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Crush.pics page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
6. You may not upload violent or discriminatory content, or content which is in any way unlawful, infringing, or hateful, to and/or via the Service.
7. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
8. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.